Wide range of Height Safety Solutions
With a team of highly trained and accredited specialists, Essential Site Safety are the leading experts in Height Safety. We offer a full range of Height Safety Solutions and Height Safety Audit Services.
If you allow workers Roof Access to your building, you have a legal obligation to comply with all Australian Standards and regulations around Height Safety and Roof Safety. To ensure the Height Safety of your workers and the legal compliance for your business, contact the trained and accredited experts today for an obligation free consultation.
Working closely with businesses helping them safely control Height Safety risks and identify Roof Access hazards, we offer a wide range of Height Safety Solutions and Height Safety Systems to keep your workers protected and safe.
Fixed Ladders and Steps
Our Fixed Ladders and Step Systems are selected by our safety team based on their durability to damage, resilience when exposed to the elements, and overall safety. Our fixed ladder access systems are available in;
- Portable ladders, supports, docks and walkthroughs
- Fixed Rung Ladders
- Caged Ladders
- Static Line Ladders
- Platform Ladders
- Fold Down Ladders
- Roof Hatches
Roof Platforms and Walkways
Availalble in both aluminium, FRP and steel – our slip resistant and designated Roof Walkway and Roof Platforms solutions provide safe roof access. Our Roof Walkways and Roof Platforms offer unique advantages including;
- Slip resistant finishes – Options in both aluminium and fibre composite
- Designate a ‘Safe to Walk’ – Offers a safe route by removing the presence of hazards
- Provide a levelled surface – When slope exceeds 12°. If the fall is over 300mm guardrail is also required
- Are Installed compliant to AS1657 – Whether a walkway or platform deck our systems meet loading requirement
Roof Anchor Points
Anchor Points, Safety Anchor Points and Roof Anchors provide a secure point for workers to attach rope lines and lanyards. Our Roof Anchor Point Solutions include;
- Energy Absorbing Surface Mount Roof Anchor Points – When deployed reduces the load on the operator as well as structure.
- Masonry Roof Anchors – Chemical, mechanical and bolt through fixing for use in both abseil and fall-arrest
- Surface Mounted Abseil Roof Anchor Points – fixed above roof sheet into underlying structure, with swivel attachment for easy rigging
Roof Guard Rails provide fall protection allowing for safe maintenance of roof equipment and gutters. Our Guard Rail Installations include;
- Edge Protection – Allows safe maintenance of roof mounted equipment and gutters
- Levelled walkways – Where the roof pitch exceeds 12°
- Retrofit to existing platforms – Any working platform with a fall of over 300mm or levelled walkway where the roof pitch exceeds 12°
- Fixed and fold down available – Easily stowed to prevent aesthetic impact
Roof Access Hatches
Permanent and fixed fold down ladders and Roof Hatches ensure safe roof access. Our Roof Hatches are
- Commercial and industrial rated
- Available in both sliding and hinged options
Static Line Systems
Our energy absorbing Static Line Systems reduce loading on a user and structures, and ensure continuous and easy connection. Our static line systems ensure;
- Continual connection to a fall-arrest system
- The safest and easiest form of attachment, enabling the operator to follow a system route while staying connected
- Provide optimum protection in a range of situations and applications
Overhead Rail Systems
Travel from vertical to horizontal positions on one continuous Overhead Rail System without disconnecting with our overhead rail systems. Our overhead rail systems ensure workers can;
- Maintain equipment and machinery at height
- Protected with continuous and effective fall protection for multiple workers at the one time
- Move freely and safely around without the risk of fall, injury or potentially hurting people below them
- Designed so users can travel from a vertical position to a horizontal position on one continuous system without disconnecting
Our Recent Work
We’re proud of the work we have acheived with our valued clients keeping their workers safe. Below of some photos of recently completed work.
Contact the Height Safety Experts for an obligation free consultation.